2011年11月26日 星期六

He will baptise you with the holy spirit

My Sunday Scripture 2011.12.4.

-----------------------
The Text: Mark 1:1-8
-----------------------

1 The beginning of the gospel about Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

2 It is written in the prophet Isaiah: Look, I am going to send my messenger in front of you to prepare your way before you.

3 A voice of one that cries in the desert: Prepare a way for the Lord, make his paths straight.

4 John the Baptist was in the desert, proclaiming a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins.

5 All Judaea and all the people of Jerusalem made their way to him, and as they were baptised by him in the river Jordan they confessed their sins.

6 John wore a garment of camel-skin, and he lived on locusts and wild honey.

7 In the course of his preaching he said, 'After me is coming someone who is more powerful than me, and I am not fit to kneel down and undo the strap of his sandals.

8 I have baptised you with water, but he will baptise you with the Holy Spirit.'


-------------------
My Reading Notes
-------------------


To be baptised with the Holy Spirit is totally different from Water.

One should have a totally different mind and character when he had the insight of God, or, the insight of seeing through a whole scenery of everything.

It is like an electric shock, or the re-format of the mind. And it is just like seeing from blindness. Before that, you are blind, now you are opened with an eyesight. It is a pity that few could admit his blindness.

沒有留言: