2011年6月4日 星期六



Life has such been a fuss with me.........

My Sunday Scripture 2011.5.29

The Text: John 14:15-21.

If you love me, you will keep my commandments.
And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate to be with you always,
the Spirit of truth, which the world cannot accept, because it neither sees nor knows it. But you know it, because it remains with you, and will be in you.
I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.
In a little while the world will no longer see me, but you will see me, because I live and you will live.
On that day you will realize that I am in my Father and you are in me and I in you.
Whoever has my commandments and observes them is the one who loves me. And whoever loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and reveal myself to him."

My Reading Notes:

Life has such been a fuss with me in the last week. I was so busy, and had almost forgotten my daily Bible. Now that when I sit down, trying to locate that particular daily reading from last week, and I couldnt find it in the catholic.org; though I still can locate it from my mails.

We are always like orphans in the world. This is a very vivid feeling for me always. I felt weak and unsafe. However, when I read this passage, I feel much stronger. Yes, the advocate is always IN me. Jesus will not and will never leave us orphans. This is the most comfortable words I hear in years.

沒有留言: