2009年7月18日 星期六




I feel very much puzzled.

My Sunday Scripture 2009.7.19

The apostles gathered together with Jesus and reported all they had done and taught. He said to them, "Come away by yourselves to a deserted place and rest a while." People were coming and going in great numbers, and they had no opportunity even to eat. So they went off in the boat by themselves to a deserted place. People saw them leaving and many came to know about it. They hastened there on foot from all the towns and arrived at the place before them. When he disembarked and saw the vast crowd, his heart was moved with pity for them, for they were like sheep without a shepherd; and he began to teach them many things.

Saint Mark 6:30-34


-----------------
My Reading Notes:
-----------------

I cannot do away the images I had got from the vast concerts held by Michael Jackson. I would have wondered, how Jesus would pitied the crowd there.

For they could have gained nothing from the concert singer, but a false feeling of angry expression. Human on earth is in a very pitiable situation nowadays. They dont know where to go, and they are very much blinded by the material world.

I can observe by my humble mind, that human spirits are like iron powers. They need guidence, they need a magnet to draw them together. Like the sheep need the Shepherd. Now the sheeps on earth go to the concert stars, and the stars are not shepherds. I feel very much puzzled.

沒有留言: