2009年6月6日 星期六

Human Mission

My Sunday Scripture 2009.6.7


The eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain to which Jesus had ordered them. When they saw him, they worshiped, but they doubted. Then Jesus approached and said to them, "All power in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, until the end of the age."

Saint Matthew 28:16-20.

-----------------
My Reading Notes:
-----------------

I can see that the human mission given from Jesus is to prepare all the nations and all the beings with baptizing, to make all people on earth observe the commnands of Jesus Christ: That is, to honor God and to love each other. And He has promised to be with us always, until the end of the age.

沒有留言: