2009年1月24日 星期六

LIGHT is the issue

My Sunday Scripture 2009.1.25

After John had been arrested, Jesus came to Galilee proclaiming the gospel of God: This is the time of fulfillment. The kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel. As he passed by the Sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and his brother Andrew casting their nets into the sea; they were fishermen. Jesus said to them, "Come after me, and I will make you fishers of men." Then they abandoned their nets and followed him. He walked along a little farther and saw James, the son of Zebedee, and his brother John. They too were in a boat mending their nets. Then he called them. So they left their father Zebedee in the boat along with the hired men and followed him.

Saint Mark 1,14-20.


-------------------
My Reading Notes:
-------------------

I have been wondering how easy Jesus picked up his disciples. I used to thought to myself, that it will be great if I could also pick up people so easily. He just said, come after me, and people followed. What is happening in that split second? And why people can decide on such important matter so fast? How could you choose your way of life in a second?

May be this is the ultimate secret about mind functioning. If people are to decide on some thing, time is not the issue. Then what is the issue? I will say, LIGHT is the issue. Jesus has cast out light, and you take it, and you reflect on it. All it need is a split second, and things done.

And I will always ask myself: Have'nt I got the light?

Contact me, if you ever wished to discuss more.

沒有留言: