2008年12月20日 星期六

the virgin shall conceive a son

My Sunday Scripture 2008.12.21

Mary said to the angel, "How can this be, since I have no relations with a man?"

Luke 1,26-38.


--------------------
My reading notes:

Recently I have read a book, the title was: "why do man have nipples? "
And this happened to be one of my question in my column.
However, the answer is not certain in that book.

I believe that in the very begining, man was created with both male and female
features in his body. And I had heard also when in some extreme situations
like drought , some animals can produce their next generation without sex.

Can a virgin produce a son? Yes, There are cases in the animal world.

But the point in not here.

The point is , by sending Jesus into our world, man's fate has been changed
completely.

沒有留言: